Aubrey had school pictures taken. Aubrey does this cheesy smile every once and a while. :-) We practiced for a day or so doing "princess smiles". But alas, we got an in between cheesy and princess smile for her pictures. We still think she is darn cute!!!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
ahh, yes. the cheesy in-betweener smile. nevertheless, she's looking more grown up than ever!
That is lovely! What a nice background for a school picture, beats the grey clouds ANYDAY!
Wait ~ did I miss something? When I took the picture of Aubrey with her spooky house she was adorable with that smile. How did she get so cheezy when the school took the picture? I think she is still adorable.
She is adorable, cheesy smile or not. I'd love to hear from you!
cmaple@centurytel.net
Wendy
She is so pretty! Wow! She's really grown up since we last saw you. We miss you and hope all is well.
Cheesy or not, she's a doll. I can't believe how grown up she is.
Post a Comment