My Mom is great at finding fun things to do with Aubrey. She found this fabulous cooking class at Dierbergs for kids. Aubrey had a great time. They made this haunted cookie house. Aubrey was so proud to do most of the work and my Mom was patient enough to let her. I love that they have fun together. We are so fortunate to live close by!!!! Thanks Mom!!!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Haunted House
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Such a cute idea! I need to do that.
Andrea!! It's David Christensen. I came across your blog through Becky's and saw a picture of you and said, "she looks like Andrea." Then I put a few pieces together and got excited.
So fun to see you and catch up on your life. Your girl is adoreable! And that haunted house looks tasty! Tell your parents hi for me.
Hi, great to catch up with you. Aubrey is adorable. Come visit us, and give me your e-mail! http://weareinthemapletree.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment