

Our wedding here in Maui was AMAZING! We are still here for a couple of more days. The wedding was absolutely perfect to me and was a dream come true! (and yes...that tiny spec is us on the cliff)
Here are a few pictures of our wedding that my brother and my sister in law took. To see more of the wonderful pictures they took, view their picassa album. You can also see some pictures from the photographer Mike Sidney that the Ritz had hired with our wedding package. 





10 comments:
Beautiful!
You do look beautiful! I have been waiting for these! Enjoy the sunshine!
You look so beautiful!! Getting married in Hawaii would be incredible! I love the pictures...so pretty!
Absolutely beautiful. Congrats! I bet it was so amazing to be in Hawaii! See you soon
you both look the very Happiest I haave ever seen you!!!!!
we love you and it is great to see you that happy, you deserve it!
Sharla
Totally AWESOME! :) And I LOVE your dress. It is beautiful. And this is coming from a guy...and I don't usually pay particular attention to dresses...but this one caught my eye. What great pictures. Congratulations! :)
ou look so beautiful and Aubrey is adorable. How fun. What a beautiful place to get married. Hope everything is going well for you. It looks like it!
Stunning! Congrats!
You guys all look amazing! YA!!!!! We love you!
Post a Comment