It is very hard for me to believe that my little girl is now 5. I know she is technically still my little girl, but she seems so grown up these days. We did gifts at home and then we invited her friends to a fun birthday party at Pump it Up in Chesterfield. They all had a great time! It is called the inflatable party zone. Needless to say Derek and I were wiped out afterwards! Little did we know beforehand...but the adults could play too! Had we known that we would have invited adults!!!! We thought there was no point to bore people by inviting them unless they were kids. Well....next time we know...I might even have my birthday there this year! :-)
Anyways, Aubrey had a fantastic time and so did the rest of the group! Here are some pictures to enjoy.

5 comments:
So fun! You look you had a blast Andrea.
I love these places! They really are so much fun! Aubrey is so cute and she really is growing up so fast!
That is awesome that adults can play too. I took my neice and nephews to Monkey Joes last fall and got in trouble for sliding down the inflatable tube. Now I know where to go!
It looks like Aubrey had a great b-day. We sure love that little girl!!
How fun! That looked like a great place for a party. I got to take Goose somewhere like that last time I went home and I was jealous I didn't get to play. I didn't know adults could!!! lol! I can't believe she is 5 now. Where has time gone... really! She is so cute. Wish we could see you guys.
Post a Comment