Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Addictions...

Rachelle tagged me to do this and since I love her and miss her dearly in my life...I figured what the heck! :-)

5 Things I'm Addicted To
1. I am addicted to my all mail in general. I love getting the mail everyday and seeing what came that day. I love email...you never know what will be there! I am even addicted to my work email. I know that is pretty bad, but I like staying on top of things.

2. I am addicted to reading blogs. I love reading everyone's blogs. I have a huge list on my favorites and I go through them at least once a week. I enjoy seeing what people are up to. Things get so crazy busy that it is hard to always pick up the phone and call, so this is a lazy way to keep in touch. :-) I know...pathetic!

3. I am addicted to playing games. I love it when we get together with friends and play games. I love it when we get a chance to sit down and play video/computer games. Any of that sounds fun to me! Wanna play?

4. I am addicted to getting rubbed. :-) Derek has definitly gotten me addicted to having my legs rubbed. He is so sweet, we will sit on the couch and watch a show together and he will rub my legs or my arms. Aubrey is even addicted to it. His hands are HUGE and always so WARM. It feels sooooo good! I wake up to it every morning when he rubs my back. Isn't he amazing!?

5. I am addicted to my couch. I love being able to finally sit down after a long day, recline our couch, and relax. I love being able to have my feet up! We have these super wide recliner couches that are fantasticly comfortable. It's hard to go anywhere else to watch movies or shows and be as comfortable as we are here. :-) I love that it fits all three of us. We often cuddle up together and play with the computer, or watch TV. I love family bonding time!

I tag anyone who reads this blog. :-) i'd love to hear what you guys are addicted to. And yes, I will be reading your blogs to find out!

1 comment:

The Bosh's said...

Oh - you are so cute! Thanks for responding to my tag! I am glad to know that you read my blog! sometimes I wonder who is reading that stuff! I love reading what you are up to too!