Saying my life has been chaotic and nutty and unpredictable in the past 5 years is quite the understatement. I have learned some new things about myself which has been fun! But I also realized that during all of these changes, I have forgotten about some things I really like to do. One of them is creating crafts.
Two things entered my life this past weekend that are changing my life! I bought a cricuit and I got involved with pinterest! TWO MAJOR life changes for me. :) I made my first craft that I found on pinterest. It is a quick way to see your week in a glance. I took collage of picture frames that we received and never really knew what to do with it. Then I put in holiday scrapbooking paper into the areas where pictures go. I used my cricuit to cut out the letters for the days of the week and added some ornament stickers and tada...we have a dry erase board. :-) It will be easy to swap out the papers and the stickers to match the season. It was fun to make!
Monday, November 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Very cute to have them on separate frames. I'm trying to round up 12 random frames from D.I. and yard sales so I can make a wall mural clock. You paint the frames funky colors and use wild scrapbook paper then make the numbers in each frame. You can also put family pictures in them too. Then just hang and use those wall hand clock kits. I got the idea from hobbylobby.com. It looked doable. I love to craft too! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment