I spent the morning with my girls and this afternoon I was reading blog updates from my family. I just have to say I LOVE MY FAMILY!
I love Aubrey's crazy phrases she comes up with at the most random times...
I love how Peyton makes this weird noise when she is trying to go to sleep...
I love Aubrey's crazy phrases she comes up with at the most random times...
I love how Peyton makes this weird noise when she is trying to go to sleep...
I love how my husband loves me so much he pushes through my "bubble" to "force" me to hug him when I am in one of my moods...
I love how my older brother has no fear and I can live through is adventures...
I love how my sister in law is so organized with her kids and family...
I love how my little brother loves my kids and how you can see his eyes change when he looks at them...
I love how my sister in law has the biggest heart I have ever seen a person have...
I love how my mom is always there it help me no matter what the situation and she somehow always seems prepared for them...
I love how my dad is my hero and is exactly what every girls hopes for her father to be...
Is my family perfect...no
Do we have perfect lives...no
Do we always see eye to eye...no
Are we great at keeping in touch...not always
Would we do anything for each other...YEP!

2 comments:
Awww how sweet!
thanks!
Post a Comment