The weather was on our side last night! We've had extreme heat and thunderstorms lately. But last night we caught a break just in time!
We decided we better document this miracle of me being pregnant. I was hesitant at first to do a maternity shoot for fear of how it would turn out. Needless to say I am overjoyed with the results. My brother Ben and my sister in law Becca are amazing at their photography. I loved watching them work together so well. Everything was perfect! Aubrey was happy, Derek wasn't dying in the heat and our baby seemed to be enjoying it all because she was bouncing inside me the whole time.
It's been a rough week in my pregnancy with things that have happened, so this was a blessing to have a beautiful view of this miracle.
Thank you Ben and Becca for you wonderful talent! Thank you for the amazing pictures! View their blog to see the full slideshow.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
:) We loved every minute of it. I'm sure you're not the only person who's ever been apprehensive about a maternity shoot; but once things get going, it's just a photo shoot like any other... So thanks for being a great sport! (Ditto for all involved.)
~ Ben
Post a Comment