Saturday, December 19, 2009

VOTE!!!

We had a fun time making gingerbread houses with some friends this year. Of course it turned into a competition so go ahead and tell us your vote!

House #1
House #2

House #3


House #4


House #5





6 comments:

Wendy said...

I don't know who did what house but I like #2.

Erica said...

I think I like house #1

David said...

House #2. Where did you get such incredible gingerbread house skilz?!? :)

Beck n' Ben said...

House #5 for its clever Nilla Roof.

FYI: the "word verification" for this post was "Sangsta"... Is that like the Claus' nemesis: Gangsta Santa? Fitting, though. I think I'd like Santa if he were a little more gangsta.

~ Ben

Jenny Bobo said...

I've gotta vote for #2. Those are some mad gingerbread house skills! How are you guys?!

maria said...

All the ginger bread house stated in this post....I wish to have all of them...but since it is just for voting I would vote to the first and second.
hawaii cruise