Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Magic House

Aubrey, Derek and I went to the Magic House the other day. It was a lot of fun! Aubrey had a great time running around doing all numerous things there are to do. It was fun to watch her run from one thing to the next. She really enjoyed the Pizza restaurant they have there that you can play in. And of course the water area is always a hit. Here are some highlight pictures. We had a great time!





Aubrey and Derek had a great time pretending to check out groceries at the pretend store.




Of course we had to put on our construction hats when we were building things! Safety First!

3 comments:

r.l.secor said...

Oh I am so kicking myself! I have a free admission ticket to the Magic House Ear Marked for you and Aubrey and I meant to put it in your prize - but decided to keep it "safe" in my wallet. I have no intention of going back until next year having done my duty already this year. Ah crud. So sorry. Glad you had fun though!

Jenny Bobo said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't believe how big Aubrey is now! I love the construction picture!

The Peters Family said...

I remember the Magic House! It's probably changed a ton since I was last there.