
I have fought having a blog for some time now. I am getting less stubborn in my old age. :-) (ok, maybe not) I enjoy reading everyone elses blogs and seeing what is new in thier lives. I feel it is only fair that they have the same peek into my life.
So here we go a blog about "Andrea n' Aubrey". Two peas in a pod. I am hoping this blog will challenge me to get my camera out more often to capture my adorable daughter.
*We can not direct the wind, but we can adjust our sails!

7 comments:
great job Andrea!!! love, Sharla
It's about time! j/k We will love keeping up with you and Aubrey too! She is so dearly loved around here!
That is the cutest picture of Aubrey! Can't wait to see more installments. Love ya, Kim
I love it!!! I can't wait to see what you post next. Erica
Sweet. You should encourage that Aubrey character to shoot some pictures too!!! -BAM
Yeah! I loved that you are blogging now. Aubrey is such a cutie! Now I can keep up with you (hopefully)!
YEA! I'll have to add you to my list of bloggers...it's the best way to keep up with everyone.
Post a Comment