My Sister in law Becca and my good friend Kym threw me a fantastic baby shower the other day. Everything was beautiful and I was in awe and humbled by the people that came to show their support of baby Peyton.
It was a wonderful time to visit and chat. We played the dirty diaper game where they melted chocolate in diapers and we had to guess what chocolate bar they were. There was a quiz about me. And then when it was time to open presents everyone played gift bingo.
Thank you Ben, Becca and Kym for all your hard work! Thank you for my mom for assisting and allowing us to fill her house. I am still amazed by the generosity of you all. Thank you so very much for making me feel so very loved.

1 comment:
Hey - your video is "private" so no one can view it. It says I have to accept the friend request to view it? Strange.
But besides the point - glad you had a good time!! We sure did!
Post a Comment