Christmas was wonderful this year. We had a fantastic time with having both families all in town and being able to spend time with all of them! I can definitely say that this is the best Christmas I have had in years!


Welcome to the FANTASTIC life of Derek, Andrea, Aubrey and Peyton.
We welcome you to this snapshot of our life.
2 comments:
Hey Andrea! It's good to see you - Looks like Christmas was fun for you guys. Sorry I missed your call tonight! It was too late when we got home, but I will try you later! :)
Coming to this post reminded me of the christmas party at our place this year.I tell you...it was a rocking blast.All of us had lots of fun and enjoyment together....Rather it can be said that 25december2009 was a memorable eve for all our guest.
hawaii cruise
Post a Comment